[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see the write-up of today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: City near San Diego (OCEANSIDE).
- 24A: BCS champs of 2010 (CRIMSON TIDE).
- 32A: Achieve normal speed (HIT ONE'S STRIDE).
- 39A: Come together? (COLLIDE).
- 60A: Good person to know on the way up (MOUNTAIN GUIDE).
- 69A: "Here comes ___" (THE BRIDE).
- 73A: Real (BONA FIDE).
- 83A: Bad news for the hunted (NOWHERE TO HIDE).
- 103A: Poison in apple seeds (CYANIDE).
- 111A: Photosynthesis need (CARBON DIOXIDE).
- 123A: From sea to shining sea (COUNTRYWIDE).
- 126A: Film fest town and ski resort (TELLURIDE).
- 3D: Rockies feature (GREAT DIVIDE).
- 46D: "Think about it" ("YOU DECIDE").
- 75D: Spray of a sort (INSECTICIDE).